Working for Asia Pacific International School
Thank you very much for your interest to work at APIS.
We hope you will take time to read our Prospectus (available on the website) and explore our website further, as this will give you a good overview of life at APIS and what we stand for.
In summary, APIS is an established school in a pleasant environment on the outskirts of Kuala Lumpur. We have a strong sense of community with respect, empathy, creativity, and independent learning all being priorities at our school.
We are constantly looking for passionate, inspiring, innovative and high achieving professionals to join our team and who have a strong track record of teaching success. You must be able to implement best practices in order to achieve holistic learning outcomes for all students.
If there are no current vacancies listed relevant to your skills and experience, but if you feel that you have something exceptional to offer, then we would still like to hear from you.
We invite suitably qualified teachers for the following subjects, for IGCSE-Cambridge curriculum:
Teach and prepare our International School students for the IGCSE
- English as First Language
- English Literature
- Humanities (with strong experience in teaching History)
- French Language
All applicants must:
- Have the relevant teaching qualifications in their subject areas
- Be creative and with a track record of inspiring students to excel in their studies and examinations
- Have extensive experience in teaching and preparing students for the various stages of the IGCSE examinations
- Preferably have experience working in Malaysia in a multicultural environment
- English Literature, English as First language and French language, applicants must be native speakers.
- Applicants with leadership experience in heading the English Language unit will have an edge.
Please do send in your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Department
Asia Pacific Schools
No. 1, Persiaran A, Off Jalan Lapangan Terbang, Subang, 47200 Subang, Selangor.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.